ANI_DISCBest anime wallpaper?

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
Best anime wallpaper?


 
Look























Those aren't in any order, other than the first and last being my 2 favorites; I had these in a folder so I figured why not make a thread about this. You can say which one of the ones I posted you like best, or post you own.





got the first pic from @Color
We're really reaching for some sort of discussion, huh? I can think of something tonight/tomorrow, but honestly it's just gonna be recommendations or some stupid shit.

Okay, sticking to the point of the thread.

 
1920x1080 wallpapers








None of these are my current wallpaper. I can't find it but if I do i'll upload it.
Here are the ones I currently have.

 
Wallpapers








I ask that for anyone posting a wallpaper(s) please use spoiler tags.

Edit: Pics are broken for some reason, but if you care I made it in to an album on Imgur.http://imgur.com/a/bXtpXⓘ
Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchih- View Post
Here are the ones I currently have.

 
Wallpapers








I ask that for anyone posting a wallpaper(s) please use spoiler tags.

Edit: Pics are broken for some reason, but if you care I made it in to an album on Imgur.http://imgur.com/a/bXtpXⓘ
the second one is badass :P
Quote Originally Posted by Hiroyuki View Post
the second one is badass :P
Agreed
Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchih- View Post
Here are the ones I currently have.

 
Wallpapers








I ask that for anyone posting a wallpaper(s) please use spoiler tags.

Edit: Pics are broken for some reason, but if you care I made it in to an album on Imgur.http://imgur.com/a/bXtpXⓘ
Fixed them for ya! (Next time right click on the image you've uploaded and choose "Copy image address". Use that link in the [IMG] tag.
 
Wallpapers







Quote Originally Posted by sh89040h825h432ik4jk34rld View Post
Fixed them for ya! (Next time right click on the image you've uploaded and choose "Copy image address". Use that link in the [IMG] tag.
 
Wallpapers







Thanks man, I was super high last night and when I couldn't get it to work I just got on PS4.

+Rep for you
Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchih- View Post


Thanks man, I was super high last night and when I couldn't get it to work I just got on PS4.

+Rep for you
NP.
Thank you!
This is the only one I use currently

 
Wallpaper







Quote Originally Posted by Reckonz View Post
This is the only one I use currently

 
Wallpaper







Are you on an iPad?
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
Are you on an iPad?
Nah I really liked the wallpaper so I made it fit on my monitor which was 1920 so it's a little blurry on my monitor.
Quote Originally Posted by Hiroyuki View Post


 
Look























Those aren't in any order, other than the first and last being my 2 favorites; I had these in a folder so I figured why not make a thread about this. You can say which one of the ones I posted you like best, or post you own.





got the first pic from @Color
Loved the first one, thank you
Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post


Loved the first one, thank you
no problem, I found a few more I didn't add.

 
pics














fav^










Quote Originally Posted by Hiroyuki View Post
no problem, I found a few more I didn't add.

 
pics














fav^










Dam dude, I like them looks like all of them been added to my slideshow.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post
Here's one of mine:

 
Wallpaper
I like it!
Here's one of mine:

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?