SolvedServer Will Not Work With My IP

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Server Will Not Work With My IP
I've played with my buds using hamachi, but I would really prefer to just use my IP. Although, it never works when I switch it to my IP!

The error is I can connect to the main menu, although when i try going to nexus, it says Security Error #2048



Tips?
Is this you're server or wat? if it isn't then make 1 pserver : If it's your's then make one for public and another one for singleplayer(yourself). That's all i could do
You have to forward the necessary ports that the server/wServer runs on if you want to use your IP.
Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
You have to forward the necessary ports that the server/wServer runs on if you want to use your IP.
Its different from country to country. If he port forward 80/8080/8888/any else, he cannot connect to the sverer while being on his own network, otherwise other people from outside can. In my country (denmark) thats how our networks work. It kinda sucks
I think the ports you're looking for may include; 80, 2050, 843. Not entirely sure but may help. :3
Try putting this code in (YourServer)>wServer>networking>NetworkHandler.cs
and rebuild
Code:
<allow-access-from domain=""*"" secure=false/>
<allow-http-request-headers-from domain=""*"" headers=""*"" secure=false/>
<allow-https-request-headers-from domain=""*"" headers=""*"" secure=false/>
Credits to @Xandahhh for the code
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?