PUBLIC HACK- Weapon hack and speed hack will not work

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
PUBLIC HACK- Weapon hack and speed hack will not work
All the other items in the hack work, but these two do not, speed hack will not even enable, and the weapon hack cycles through the weapons but does not actually give you any of them. They have worked for me before, so I do not know why they would stop all of a sudden, please help.

Thanks
they don't work.
Really?
Wow, that just happened to be the whole point of my post...
I'm asking why...
aq I dont used ... ı dont open game :S:S:S:S
hey u know
same prob but wrong place 2 put ur b!tchin DAVID... the owner of mpgh has the little vote on his thread so post it there and help will come
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?