HelpUnable to load language [EN]

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Unable to load language [EN]
The server is definitely up, and other private servers and prod work.
But when I try to connect to my private server is says that.
Hmmm, I solved this problem recently.
Are you using Fabiano's source ? I may help

EDIT : Well, if you use Fabiano's source you will want to change the port you are using.
If you have that error you probably changed the default port (80) with another because you had troubles using skype or whatever, but you need to use that port 80 !

If that is not the problem, alot of threads are already solved about this error on mpgh
I know this post i like a year old, but this is the exact same problem i have. I changed my port to 8080 because 80 is being used by something in my system (PID 4). I'm also using FSOD, and when i run both wserver and server.exe and client-release.swf , it says unable to load language. So is there anyway to make it work with port 8080 ?
Quote Originally Posted by IntactAbid View Post
private server is says that.
Which source are you using? I probably may be able to help you, for now I can only give a few bits of advice for fabianos source users

Add to trusted location

Portforward the correct ports (For Example: 80 443 2050
Quote Originally Posted by KKenZZa View Post
Hmmm, I solved this problem recently.
Are you using Fabiano's source ? I may help

EDIT : Well, if you use Fabiano's source you will want to change the port you are using.
If you have that error you probably changed the default port (80) with another because you had troubles using skype or whatever, but you need to use that port 80 !

If that is not the problem, alot of threads are already solved about this error on mpgh
Quote Originally Posted by Desire View Post
Which source are you using? I probably may be able to help you, for now I can only give a few bits of advice for fabianos source users

Add to trusted location

Portforward the correct ports (For Example: 80 443 2050
I'd changed the ports from 80 to 8888. My problem now is that even though I've changed the ports back, restarted MySQL and restarted my computer, when I start the server it still says "Listening on port 8888" for some reason...
Be sure you set up the server without any errors. Also , are you opening the right client ?
Quote Originally Posted by Desire View Post
The client you should be editting and opening should be (YourServer)>client-release.swf
Quote Originally Posted by Glitched View Post
Be sure you set up the server without any errors. Also , are you opening the right client ?
Yes I'm opening the right client. I'd set the server up before and it worked. I changed the port to link the server to hamachi, but I was told hamachi was laggy so I tried to change the port back. But for some reason it's still using the old port
Quote Originally Posted by IntactAbid View Post
it's still using the old port
After changing ports in server.cfg, you need to rebuild your server.sln
The client you should be editting and opening should be (YourServer)>client-release.swf
Delete the server , and start new one ...
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?