VeriScript (A WIP Hack) + source + tutorial on how to install!
Hey guys!
I'm releasing my first ever hack for GMod and I'll add it to work with other games
Github Page: github.com/Verideth/VeriScriptHack
Pretty much, all it is right now is when injected and loaded it starts making you BHop
If you have any problems add me on steam steamcommunity.com/id/Verideth/
OR
Make an issue on the github page
Common questions:
Q: Is this detected by VAC?
A: No, VAC on GMod is different from other games. Garry only blacklisted a few DLL's
Q: How to install?
A: Look at the github page or add me on steam
Criticism is much appreciated
Thanks!
I'm releasing my first ever hack for GMod and I'll add it to work with other games
Github Page: github.com/Verideth/VeriScriptHack
Pretty much, all it is right now is when injected and loaded it starts making you BHop
If you have any problems add me on steam steamcommunity.com/id/Verideth/
OR
Make an issue on the github page
Common questions:
Q: Is this detected by VAC?
A: No, VAC on GMod is different from other games. Garry only blacklisted a few DLL's
Q: How to install?
A: Look at the github page or add me on steam
Criticism is much appreciated
Thanks!
