Thumbs upWTS[3.00$] THREAD DESIGN SERVICE ❤ LOGO ❤ SIGNATURE ❤ BANNER ❤ CLEAN ❤ FAST ❤ CHEAP❤

Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4
+1 I bought a design off him and he was extremely nice! It took about only 30minutes and I love it! Definitely would recommend if you're on a budget!
Quote Originally Posted by LOLAccounts4Us View Post
+1 I bought a design off him and he was extremely nice! It took about only 30minutes and I love it! Definitely would recommend if you're on a budget!
Thank you! outcome:
Bought design for my thread, very good, recommend him!
Quote Originally Posted by Valve.Bizzare View Post
Bought design for my thread, very good, recommend him!
thanks bro! hope to deal with you again! outcome:
Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
Image titles?
What you mean with "Image titles" ?
Please confirm that I am talking to you on Skype
Quote Originally Posted by nygmen81 View Post
Please confirm that I am talking to you on Skype

yes, its me!
super fast nice guy love his work thanks for working wit me bro
Quote Originally Posted by Johnnylive88 View Post
super fast nice guy love his work thanks for working wit me bro
thank you for buying!

outcome:


made great design for me with fast service
Quote Originally Posted by nygmen81 View Post
made great design for me with fast service
thanks! outcome:
Added on skype, need an Amazon Refunding thread design!
@Postier - Okay, the valve.bizzare shop was REALLY nice, up until the red text at the end, that just ruined it completely.
Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?