Ghost in the shell SACO

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Ghost in the shell SACO
I'm not really looking for a client cheat but I know there are two things I keep seeing people with. Super speed(These people that seem to be teleporting) and no reload. I am assuming this is done with cheat engine. Anyone know how?
Try using Cheese, Vivid, Lucid, or Protocol.
Quote Originally Posted by RatOnAcid View Post
no dude speed is from op ability and teleporting is lag they rubber band back...its early access.
There is lag you are right. But there is a difference between rubberbanding and within two seconds of the match starting someone being in the enemy spawn with a lmg and killing all of them. I have been hardcore gaming for about 17 years. I know the difference between lag, bugs and people cheating. There are already images of esp and whatnot for this game. But most of the hacks are private because the people who made them want them to still work once the game goes live.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pabs_b View Post
Try using Cheese, Vivid, Lucid, or Protocol.
Could you link? After a bit of searching the only thing I was able to find was a client hack for minecraft.
no dude speed is from op ability and teleporting is lag they rubber band back...its early access.
I don't have the game, I bought it but refunded coz I was broke lel or else I would have coded some basic shit.
Quote Originally Posted by Gradsphere View Post
It is now free 2 play
free to play during an event that is now over
It's free forever.
Yep they decided to keep it free from the amount of cash they were making compared to the buy in.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us