Pean's M4A4 & AK-47 NoRecoil for Bloody Core3 (2.52 sensitivity)

Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4
Pean's M4A4 & AK-47 NoRecoil for Bloody Core3 (2.52 sensitivity)
It'll soon be 1 year old so I decided to share it....

You need A4Tech mouse with Core3 activated. You can load it into mouse and then use it anywhere without driver etc, as long as you have it loaded inside mouse and don't use the driver, it is undetected pretty much anywhere (even ESEA)... This also has twice more calls than my AHKs so it is smoother and the mouse handles it really well.

How to use:
1. Download
2. Put into GunLib folder
3. Open Bloody5 software and load the macro into N/3 buttons (mouse memory)
4. Optionally, if you wanna use this on ESEA etc, get rid of all the software so it runs just off mouse
5. Switch the guns with N/3 buttons, it will do perfect recoil pattern when LMB is held so it is pretty cool, and you can use mode 1 for regular shooting as usual

Also have some Famas and Galil macros for side buttons but I will release those some other time

https://www.metadefender.com/#!/resu...1ebd/extracted



Pean-Bloody_mpgh.net.zip6 KB · 4,359 downloads Clean
Thanks for sharing
/Approved.
Use at your own risk.
Quote Originally Posted by pean153 View Post
It'll soon be 1 year old so I decided to share it....

You need A4Tech mouse with Core3 activated. You can load it into mouse and then use it anywhere without driver etc, as long as you have it loaded inside mouse and don't use the driver, it is undetected pretty much anywhere (even ESEA)... This also has twice more calls than my AHKs so it is smoother and the mouse handles it really well.

How to use:
1. Download
2. Put into GunLib folder
3. Open Bloody5 software and load the macro into N/3 buttons (mouse memory)
4. Optionally, if you wanna use this on ESEA etc, get rid of all the software so it runs just off mouse
5. Switch the guns with N/3 buttons, it will do perfect recoil pattern when LMB is held so it is pretty cool, and you can use mode 1 for regular shooting as usual

Also have some Famas and Galil macros for side buttons but I will release those some other time

https://www.metadefender.com/#!/resu...1ebd/extracted



Oh Boy Pean Welcome Back To The Scripts Section

- - - Updated - - -
@pean153 Where the hell you been this whole time
There is any chance to get caugth or forever UD ?
Quote Originally Posted by Trol553 View Post
There is any chance to get caugth or forever UD ?
Can't get banned because doesn't right memory
Quote Originally Posted by Ally View Post
Oh Boy Pean Welcome Back To The Scripts Section

- - - Updated - - -
@pean153 Where the hell you been this whole time
thx, i was afk... rofl, I had to deal with some IRL stuff, I might be back soon tho :3 life been going pretty well lately


Quote Originally Posted by yoav1324 View Post
what is GunLib?
GunLib is folder where all Bloody scripts are located








Also where is everyone releasing? Can't find anyone with proper hack release... ._.
@pean153 Use poly hack wont be detected because you update the offsets yourself just use esp with it
I didn't mean that I would want to use public hack, just curious where all the good releases disappeared
Quote Originally Posted by pean153 View Post
I didn't mean that I would want to use public hack, just curious where all the good releases disappeared
it's become a lot of c+p lately (at least in the script section)
so I think some don't release as they will get asked for there source alot or will be accused of c+p themselves.

that's also why I only release compiled scripts
you should do the same

not saying that all c+p, but there sure are quite a few.
Quote Originally Posted by _NightWare View Post
it's become a lot of c+p lately (at least in the script section)
so I think some don't release as they will get asked for there source alot or will be accused of c+p themselves.

that's also why I only release compiled scripts
you should do the same

not saying that all c+p, but there sure are quite a few.
i don't write scripts anymore, just had this lying around for quite some time and it's pretty cool for lans etc so decided to share it, i don't care if ppl copy paste my scripts... it's not like they will get something out of it anyways
Good job, OP.
How do we change the sens? 2.52 is pretty much unusable for anyone that actually aims.
Quote Originally Posted by mambacore View Post
How do we change the sens? 2.52 is pretty much unusable for anyone that actually aims.
Lower dpi lmao
Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?