Sprinting issues

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Sprinting issues
I'm having an issue and no one seems to know how to fix it.
after sprinting for about 2-3 minutes straight my character begins to walk, a spinning loading bar appears in the bottom right hand side and will spin for 5-30 seconds, when it goes away i can sprint again.. this is very annoying since the dz isn't a place you wanna have to stop sprinting to wait for a damn loading bar.
Try speedhacking

Search for this offset
Code:
TheDivision.exe+432988
Then use the security wing ult and look for a address that has a value of ~1.29 (the 30% speed buff). Lock it and change the value to whatever.
Quote Originally Posted by albel420 View Post
I'm having an issue and no one seems to know how to fix it.
after sprinting for about 2-3 minutes straight my character begins to walk, a spinning loading bar appears in the bottom right hand side and will spin for 5-30 seconds, when it goes away i can sprint again.. this is very annoying since the dz isn't a place you wanna have to stop sprinting to wait for a damn loading bar.
I have the exact same problem, it drives me insane but I feel like there isn't a lot we can do about it. I think it's our computers not being fast enough to load everything in time for us before we get there. :/
Quote Originally Posted by Sinvoyance View Post
I have the exact same problem, it drives me insane but I feel like there isn't a lot we can do about it. I think it's our computers not being fast enough to load everything in time for us before we get there. :/
Exactly, happens to me when i teleport fast to get somewhere=Textures load=Can´t sprint.
Sounds like your internet connection can't load the game fast enough.

Also, you don't have to use the skill to get the Movement Speed value, you can just look at the offset and run around in game, then look for values of '1'.
its because u have loading booster on, turn it off if u are not farming
this is a caching problem

goto options and set caching distance to 100%

alternatively you can set it to more by editing "graphic settings.cfg" file in your documents

["extra streaming distance"] = 1, <<<<
Solved - /Closed
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?