Sold5 YEAR VETERAN @ RANK 3 | $15 OR LESS | LAST DAYS | CLOSING SOON

This listing is no longer active - the transaction has been completed.

Posts 1–15 of 61 · Page 1 of 5
5 YEAR VETERAN @ RANK 3 | $15 OR LESS | LAST DAYS | CLOSING SOON

ONLY 5 YEAR VETERANS w/ RANK 3 LEFT, SELLING FOR $15 OR LESS!









 
Proof of Ownership



Click any of the images to view their respective Steam Profiles.
+vouch, went first. Easy trade.
+rep, went first, Fast and Easy Delivery
+Vouch, Went fast will be using him again for accounts
+rep Polite and Experienced trader , would buy again from him
+vouch. Fast, friendly, and goes through the steps. Will definitely be purchasing again.
Good Sweet! +REP!

Was quick and efficient
are these accounts fully unlocked? like would I be able to add friends and join chats etc? I cannot afford to add the steam wallet funds after purchasing from you lol

-edit
also what did you mean by original email?
thanks in advance!
Quote Originally Posted by leeparker007 View Post
are these accounts fully unlocked? like would I be able to add friends and join chats etc? I cannot afford to add the steam wallet funds after purchasing from you lol

-edit
also what did you mean by original email?
thanks in advance!
5 Year Veterans + Rank 3 are 'fully unlocked'; they can add friends and join chats, and they can also trade after you've been logged in for 7 days. Market restrictions apply for accounts as usual, it takes a month after you've added your first funds but you could still use OPSkins or something similar if you wanted skins before then.

Fresh Private Rank 3s are limited accounts and cannot add friends or trade. You would have to add your own funds or I could do it for you (but it would cost $5 extra). Now, although it would equal the same price as a Veteran account, you would already have pending market access; something most Veterans don't have.

Original email means you get the email that was used initially when the account was first created: Valve watches all old accounts for change of email to prevent account theft.
If you change the email on a Veteran account, Valve will lock it and you won't be able to get it back unless you provide the original product serial of one of the really old games on the account (which can't be done).

TLDR: Veteran = Unlimited
Fresh = Limited
Add funds to remove limit or pay me to do it for you.
Original Email = Account security for Veterans.
added you on skype!

edit: bought one from another person, needed it quick! Sorry!
Would you accept other keys and other items, or just keys?
Quote Originally Posted by SkillzNoHax View Post
Would you accept other keys and other items, or just keys?
CS:GO only, sorry. I may open up to more sections of the community market but not yet, maybe once I've settled down and looking to branch out.
Quote Originally Posted by DJMaestro12 View Post
CS:GO only, sorry. I may open up to more sections of the community market but not yet, maybe once I've settled down and looking to branch out.
Alright, no problem. Thank's for your response .
If I wanted to make one of these my main accounts is it safe to transfer all of the skins to it?
Posts 1–15 of 61 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?