QuestionSolvedProp ESP

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Prop ESP
So I've been working on a prop ESP, and here's what I got so far. (Keep in mind, i'm a skrub at coding xD)

hook.Add( "HUDPaint", "PropESP", function()
if GetConVarNumber(cmdStr.."_propesp") == 1 then
for k,v in pairs ( ents.FindByClass( "prop_physics" ) ) do
cam.Start3D(EyePos(), EyeAngles())
if v:IsValid() then
render.SetColorModulation( 0, 255, 0, 0)
render.SetBlend( 1 )
vrawModel()
cam.End3D()
end
end
end
end)

My issue is that I want to make the props slightly opaque (See through) but they're not. I want them to stay visible through walls, like they are. But I can't get it opaque. If anyone can help, that'd be epic!
Quote Originally Posted by Xeaxos View Post
So I've been working on a prop ESP, and here's what I got so far. (Keep in mind, i'm a skrub at coding xD)

hook.Add( "HUDPaint", "PropESP", function()
if GetConVarNumber(cmdStr.."_propesp") == 1 then
for k,v in pairs ( ents.FindByClass( "prop_physics" ) ) do
cam.Start3D(EyePos(), EyeAngles())
if v:IsValid() then
render.SetColorModulation( 0, 255, 0, 0)
render.SetBlend( 1 )
vrawModel()
cam.End3D()
end
end
end
end)

My issue is that I want to make the props slightly opaque (See through) but they're not. I want them to stay visible through walls, like they are. But I can't get it opaque. If anyone can help, that'd be epic!
irrelevant to your question but SetColorModulation takes numbers 0-1, so you should divide your wanted number by 255
I tried changing the 255 to a 1, and it was MUCH darker, leaving me to believe that it CAN take 0-255.
/Moved to the correct section.
1 week has passed and no further replies have been made by the OP. Assuming solved.

/Closed.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us