death note vs code geass

Posts 1–15 of 53 · Page 1 of 4
death note vs code geass
Which will you you choose guys ?

1, Death Note

or

2, Code Geass



And Why ?
What exactly are we choosing based off of?

Both were good, but Death Note turned to shit in the second half and a majority of people agree on that.

Code Geass was fun to watch all around. The ending has a big toss up on what actually happened.
Such a vague thread. Are you asking us which do we prefer?
Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchih- View Post
Such a vague thread. Are you asking us which do we prefer?
"Which will you you choose guys" such english much wow.
Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post


"Which will you you choose guys" such english much wow.
In the past we've done threads of which would win a fight between anime characters. "Which do you guys like more?", a little clarification goes a long way.
Honestly both were good rides with a horrible destination.

Death note second half was bad and the ending was bs.

Code geass was alright pretty much throughout the whole show but its not a fair comparison since its 50% shorter than death note.
But just in my opinion the ending was just as shit...
Like others have said Death Note was good up until the second part (episode 25 I think); and code geass wasn't too bad but the ending was not like anyone expected. If you wanted to compare death note to anything it should have been death parade, and code geass could have been gintama or something else I guess.
both are too much to handle ; w ;
They are both very good because of the strong plot and suspense. I enjoyed Death Note more though.
I would say Death Note from episodes 1 to 25. But after that, Code Geass is the much better show.
Quote Originally Posted by Zeronitic View Post
I would say Death Note from episodes 1 to 25. But after that, Code Geass is the much better show.
Why you bump such an old thread?

OT: your saying CG is better over all show or what?
Light < Lelouch
Ryuk > C.C
Wammy's house > Britannian Empire
Death Note < Geass

Death note > Code Geass to me
Well for me, it would be code geass.

They are both pretty similar, but CG has moe interesting things than DN. And, it has more eps, so that's kinda a plus. xD
Code Geass is my favorite anime of all time soooo yeah I have to go with CG on this one. I think that CG just did a better job overall on character development considering how big the cast was for the show.
I've seen and I love Death Note. Haven't seen CG though. Should I?
Posts 1–15 of 53 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?