death note vs code geass

Posts 46–53 of 53 · Page 4 of 4
IMO i cant say which was better because story is different as hell.
But i liked Code Geass more because of the power compared the death note.

Death Note was GREAT and i loved the dark suspense and all the ect but Code Geass gave me somewhat same feel but a little more light anime hearted type of feel.


This is just my opinion.

So i vote of GC
Quote Originally Posted by lacktos View Post
IMO i cant say which was better because story is different as hell.
But i liked Code Geass more because of the power compared the death note.

Death Note was GREAT and i loved the dark suspense and all the ect but Code Geass gave me somewhat same feel but a little more light anime hearted type of feel.


This is just my opinion.

So i vote of GC
Yeah the story's are so different, almost cant even compare them :/
I'm a lelouch fangay soooo. Code Geass all the way
I really enjoyed watching both but I prefer Code Geass, I liked the story a lot more and Death Note got a bit dry after L died whereas Code Geass stayed an amazing show and I feel like it had a better ending than Death Note.
Code Geass had one of the best endings.

Death Note was kinda meh and better in the manga imo
Code Geass was mindfuckery, Death Note was amazing fucks with the mind, it can't be compared
Quote Originally Posted by Trust View Post
it can't be compared
Yes it can.
No way, well I still think Code Geass is better if we HAVE to pick but Death Note is nostalgia haha
Posts 46–53 of 53 · Page 4 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?