death note vs code geass

Posts 31–45 of 53 · Page 3 of 4
I liked Death Note until L died
Code Geass is my favorite anime of all time soooo yeah I have to go with CG on this one. I think that CG just did a better job overall on character development considering how big the cast was for the show.
Quote Originally Posted by PBE.SHOP View Post
Code Geass is my favorite anime of all time soooo yeah I have to go with CG on this one. I think that CG just did a better job overall on character development considering how big the cast was for the show.
Wtf you literally copied my comment LMFAO.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
Wtf you literally copied my comment LMFAO.
I have reason xD Sorry for that.
Yeah , Death Note Is better than Code Geass.
Code Geass. Overall death note was am amazing anime for me until L died .

Code Geass is one of the first anime I've watched, and it was amazing. So yeah
Quote Originally Posted by Damial View Post
Code Geass. Overall death note was am amazing anime for me until L died .

Code Geass is one of the first anime I've watched, and it was amazing. So yeah
Well, Im just cant accept Light Yagami's death and when he lose to N.
Death Note, easily. Character progression was absolutely fantastic throughout.
Code Geass IMO, I find the third cour of Death Note kind of unnecessary.
Death note easily imo.

Geass was exceptional, but death note is a classic
i can't choose these animes are equal, great plot, characters
Just write their names in the deathnote and they'll all die.
Posts 31–45 of 53 · Page 3 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us