IMO they are quite different. Both are quite clever, but I feel like they are in completely different genres.
death note vs code geass
Code;Geass. It's probably my favourite anime if not it's definitely in my top 10. I mean I watched it while hating mecha with a passion so that has to count for something. I just loved the show to be honest.
I think what's definitely intimidating is the higher episode count. It's easy to get into death note since it's quick and short lived.
The first half of Death Note was amazing, but I got bored and din't stick around for the 2nd half.
Code Geass was great from start to end.
So I guess Code Geass wins? Although Death Note is still brilliant.
Code Geass was great from start to end.
So I guess Code Geass wins? Although Death Note is still brilliant.
Code Geass for sure. Though a crossover between the two would be very...interesting xD
I'm not saying I don't like it. I did. When the thread came out... You aren't supposed to bump threads more than a month old.
The last post on this was 3 months ago it makes you look like an autistic post whoring cuck
when you bump it. It would be more proactive to make your own thread on a related topic instead.
Now please end this so the section can stay up to date on the current anime and current topics.
@CuDD3R thought you should know to
"- No bumping dead/1 month old threads."
I apologize if I talk in a demeaning/assholeish tone but the first post was really just to help you.
The last post on this was 3 months ago it makes you look like an autistic post whoring cuck
when you bump it. It would be more proactive to make your own thread on a related topic instead.Now please end this so the section can stay up to date on the current anime and current topics.
@CuDD3R thought you should know to
"- No bumping dead/1 month old threads."
I apologize if I talk in a demeaning/assholeish tone but the first post was really just to help you.
I liked Death Note better because I fuckin hated L. Fuck that bitch niqqa deserved to die!
well both are good, but i like death note more, the characters brings to much more than just killings and shit, proving that humans are such disgusting creatures

