Amazon iPhone 6 (2)

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Amazon iPhone 6 (2)
So... a person was doing a refund for me and the rep in the chat said, he will "turn on trackers and make the people face a consequence who ever has it" ... I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I dont want these phones to go to waste and I dont want to deal with this
Say you got the phone as a gift from a friend, and had no clue they were stolen.

Fuck that apple rep, should have told him to hang himself.
Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
Say you got the phone as a gift from a friend, and had no clue they were stolen.

Fuck that apple rep, should have told him to hang himself.
Well like I think I am in a pickle, if they turn on those trackers, What are the consequences does anyone know? I currently turned them both off (not sure if it helps). I just wanted a refund but now I'm in this situation :C
Quote Originally Posted by tiger595 View Post
Well like I think I am in a pickle, if they turn on those trackers, What are the consequences does anyone know? I currently turned them both off (not sure if it helps). I just wanted a refund but now I'm in this situation :C
they can't legally pursue you or reclaim them from you without proof that you were the one who tried to steal them.

try to sell them i guess
Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post


they can't legally pursue you or reclaim them from you without proof that you were the one who tried to steal them.

try to sell them i guess
RN , ima try to bs that these conversation to the amazon rep
Just try to talk your way out of it, if you can't just sell them quickly.
Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post
Just try to talk your way out of it, if you can't just sell them quickly.
Right now, Im just claiming that even my neighbor didnt see it come by , as if they never shipped it or something :l

- - - Updated - - -

I just currently turned off both my phones (both reset / factory reset) and waiting it out. I claimed they never came. They are investigating for 3-5 days, (idk if they are truely tracking it but I just want to be safe). Hopefully they will stop the investigation after those 5 days. The refund comes in after the investigation is over.
Apple was lying!?!?!?! They stated that they didn't create a backdoor to have access to their consumers' phones. What a bs statemet or that rep is talking bs
Quote Originally Posted by Kimchi View Post
Apple was lying!?!?!?! They stated that they didn't create a backdoor to have access to their consumers' phones. What a bs statemet or that rep is talking bs
It was an Amazon rep though, not an apple rep :[
I have no idea how any of this shit works, Im new to an iPhone!
Damn, you should've just paid someone to Refund it for you...that way you get a free iPhone for 5% its original price
Most likely the phone will get blacklisted in your country, thats usually what happens.
Quote Originally Posted by Freeze View Post
Damn, you should've just paid someone to Refund it for you...that way you get a free iPhone for 5% its original price
A refunder was doing it and I recieved that chat history thru email and i saw it
Quote Originally Posted by tiger595 View Post
A refunder was doing it and I recieved that chat history thru email and i saw it
I don't believe they have backdoor access to ur phone lmao, if you have an iPhone 6 case and a screenprotector use an electrical tape to cover up the cameras on ur phone, put your phone on airplane mode just to be safe if they do have backdoor access
Quote Originally Posted by Freeze View Post


I don't believe they have backdoor access to ur phone lmao, if you have an iPhone 6 case and a screenprotector use an electrical tape to cover up the cameras on ur phone, put your phone on airplane mode just to be safe if they do have backdoor access
So rn i have both phones totally off, one is dead with not charged at all , but the other one is. Both is still at factory settings so nothing is on there

Plan A) Wait it out and hope for the best when the investigation is over

Plan B) I currenty printed out a receipt from amazon and will try to go to a local applestore to show that it was a proof of purchase and hope they would help me if it gets blacklisted.
(Hopefully they would help, not sure if they would)

Plan C) Go cry in a corner or try to sell
Quote Originally Posted by tiger595 View Post
So rn i have both phones totally off, one is dead with not charged at all , but the other one is. Both is still at factory settings so nothing is on there

Plan A) Wait it out and hope for the best when the investigation is over

Plan B) I currenty printed out a receipt from amazon and will try to go to a local applestore to show that it was a proof of purchase and hope they would help me if it gets blacklisted.
(Hopefully they would help, not sure if they would)

Plan C) Go cry in a corner or try to sell
Plan D) Don't sell or activate them. Use them as mules to watch ads and gain your profit that way.
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us