SOURCE CODE

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
SOURCE CODE
can anyone share to me the teamesp source code ?
Code:
int MyTeam,TeamEsp[2];

BOOL GameSession()
{
return *(DWORD*)MultiplayerSG_Base + 0x4;
}

void ESP()
{
if(GameSession())
{
MyTeam = *(DWORD*)ESPADDRESS;
if(MyTeam == 0)
{
*(DWORD*)ESPADDRESS = 1;
}else{
*(DWORD*)ESPADDRESS = 0;
}
}
}
Find the address by yourself
Quote Originally Posted by Coder.Dash2 View Post
Code:
int MyTeam,TeamEsp[2];

BOOL GameSession()
{
return *(DWORD*)MultiplayerSG_Base + 0x4;
}

void ESP()
{
if(GameSession())
{
MyTeam = *(DWORD*)ESPADDRESS;
if(MyTeam == 0)
{
*(DWORD*)ESPADDRESS = 1;
}else{
*(DWORD*)ESPADDRESS = 0;
}
}
}
Find the address by yourself
Hye @Coder.Dash2 Where Can I Chg ADDRESS :3 Sorry Newbie

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Coder.Dash2 View Post
Code:
int MyTeam,TeamEsp[2];

BOOL GameSession()
{
return *(DWORD*)MultiplayerSG_Base + 0x4;
}

void ESP()
{
if(GameSession())
{
MyTeam = *(DWORD*)ESPADDRESS;
if(MyTeam == 0)
{
*(DWORD*)ESPADDRESS = 1;
}else{
*(DWORD*)ESPADDRESS = 0;
}
}
}
Find the address by yourself
Hye @Coder.Dash2 Where Can I Chg ADDRESS :3 Sorry Newbie

And No Hotkey????
Quote Originally Posted by GMs_MonsterDelta View Post
Hye @Coder.Dash2 Where Can I Chg ADDRESS :3 Sorry Newbie

- - - Updated - - -



Hye @Coder.Dash2 Where Can I Chg ADDRESS :3 Sorry Newbie

And No Hotkey????
If you can't even replace things properly, I suggest you give up and stop coding.
Quote Originally Posted by Trysk View Post
If you can't even replace things properly, I suggest you give up and stop coding.
lol hahahahahaha
Quote Originally Posted by Trysk View Post
If you can't even replace things properly, I suggest you give up and stop coding.
deep
/msg2short
*(DWORD*)ESPADDRESS = 1;
}else{
*(DWORD*)ESPADDRESS

put it here, if you want hotkey, use if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_HOTKEY)) se hotkey as the hotkey you want like F6 or smth

- - - Updated - - -

Put address at ESAddress, find TeamESP address with @Anju01 tutorial at coding tutorial section, I found it, but IDK which is the right one
Has been 2 days since last update/bump after answers, assuming solved.

/Closed.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?