WTBBuying BTC for PayPal Give Me Price

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Buying BTC for PayPal Give Me Price
Title says all. Skype me gottalag1 . You go first.
You weren't selling btc?
This guy has no vouches and he wants you going first, seems sketch especially it being BTC. When I asked if I could link my own vouch thread they unadded me on skype. Seems like a scam to me watch out.
Quote Originally Posted by Employer View Post
This guy has no vouches and he wants you going first, seems sketch especially it being BTC. When I asked if I could link my own vouch thread they unadded me on skype. Seems like a scam to me watch out.
This
I told him he will go first then he don't reply anymore or say we will deal tomorrow
I would be careful of getting scammed
Quote Originally Posted by MrRootHD View Post


This
I told him he will go first then he don't reply anymore or say we will deal tomorrow
I would be careful of getting scammed
I don't know why he haves another mpgh account.. but I guess it sounds fishy

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...ight=gottalag1
Fishy 100%
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?