Title says all. Skype me gottalag1 . You go first.
You weren't selling btc?
Added you mate.
This guy has no vouches and he wants you going first, seems sketch especially it being BTC. When I asked if I could link my own vouch thread they unadded me on skype. Seems like a scam to me watch out.
Originally Posted by Employer
This guy has no vouches and he wants you going first, seems sketch especially it being BTC. When I asked if I could link my own vouch thread they unadded me on skype. Seems like a scam to me watch out.
This
I told him he will go first then he don't reply anymore or say we will deal tomorrow
I would be careful of getting scammed
Originally Posted by MrRootHD
This
I told him he will go first then he don't reply anymore or say we will deal tomorrow
I would be careful of getting scammed
I don't know why he haves another mpgh account.. but I guess it sounds fishy