SolvedFatal Error

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Fatal Error
Is there anyone here have a fix for MSVCP110D.DLL pop out that say FATAL ERROR? I've already reinstall all the Redistributable package and put the dll on my system32 and BlackShot folder, i thought it will solve the problem but it still pop out the FATAL ERROR when loading the BlackShot.

Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post
Is there anyone here have a fix for MSVCP110D.DLL pop out that say FATAL ERROR? I've already reinstall all the Redistributable package and put the dll on my system32 and BlackShot folder, i thought it will solve the problem but it still pop out the FATAL ERROR when loading the BlackShot.

Donwload "DLL-files Fixer" Cracked on youtube, install and run, have a option that you must write the name of dll, for example MSVCP110D.dll, after this click in search, then will be showed a link, so, just click it and install.
Quote Originally Posted by Minerva View Post


Donwload "DLL-files Fixer" Cracked on youtube, install and run, have a option that you must write the name of dll, for example MSVCP110D.dll, after this click in search, then will be showed a link, so, just click it and install.
Eventho already fix using the dll fixer, still getting the Fatal Error pop out.
Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post

Eventho already fix using the dll fixer, still getting the Fatal Error pop out.
Lol so weird, I always fixed any problem with dll fixer, btw do u tryed re-start pc after insttallation ??? if yes, I really dont know how to solve this.
Quote Originally Posted by Minerva View Post


Lol so weird, I always fixed any problem with dll fixer, btw do u tryed re-start pc after insttallation ??? if yes, I really dont know how to solve this.
Already restart it and fatal error still came out. Do you mind to upload the whole blackshot system file? i think mine already corrupted.
The problem fix with new system folder and others problem came when loading screen, something like hash check. My files totally corrupted, reinstall again.
Anyway problem solved @Minerva
It's seems solved.
//Closed.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us