Thumbs upWTBBUYING Amazon.com Gift Cards (92%)

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
BUYING Amazon.com Gift Cards (92%)
Hey guys! I'm buying Amazon.com Gift Cards.
Paying via PP at 92% sent as FAMILY/FRIENDS/GIFT.
Minimum amount I'm buying is $20. This is because I'm trying to minimize the number of transactions on my paypal account.
Post here or PM me if you got some. TIA.
Also looking for long term providers.

I don't accept EWHORED/CARDED gift cards.
Got an amazon.com account with 240$ in balance, contact me on skype (signature) if interested.
I've a lot of amazon gift cards, tell me how much do you want and we can deal.
Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
Got an amazon.com account with 240$ in balance, contact me on skype (signature) if interested.
sorry mate, i already posted that i dont accept cr@cked/carded stuffs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PVPOne View Post
I've a lot of amazon gift cards, tell me how much do you want and we can deal.
im always buying every week, around 500~1000$ per week, can pay thru paypal and btc (limited funds) add me on skype so we can talk warren.lee22. thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Same0ldm3 View Post
do you accept pound , amazon.co.uk giftcard by any chance
Sorry mate, im only accepting US Amazon.com GCs.

-----
BUMP! Still buying


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yotsuba View Post
Sent a message to you @Warrenous
I haven't received any message from you bud
i just added you on skype.
I also just added you on skype
Sold $15 to him +1
Just sold 20 to him, was a little skeptical and he was surely glad to go first. Went really fast, and really easy. Vouch for this guy +1
do you accept pound , amazon.co.uk giftcard by any chance
Let me know your skype
Quote Originally Posted by MrRootHD View Post
Let me know your skype
got you bud
Vouch sold him some agc
Bump! Still buying
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?