Sig request

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Sig request
I know a couple of you pro sig makers will probably look at this thread, Just hoping you either Pm me the sig OR.. Post it here, thanks.



Main Text/Name: Shuh
Size: Any size, Normal forum sig, Wide.
Theme: Halo
Colour: Blue

Any render is fine.
Quote Originally Posted by Spartanlol View Post
I know a couple of you pro sig makers will probably look at this thread, Just hoping you either Pm me the sig OR.. Post it here, thanks.



Main Text/Name: Shuh
Size: Any size, Normal forum sig, Wide.
Theme: Halo
Colour: Blue

Any render is fine.
Your a sig.


here ya go. I'm feeling in a GFXing mood for some reason, but my work is getting lower quality. I only spent 9 minutes on this. I doubt you'll use it lol.
Nice sig, thanks + rep.
shall i still make you one? bah i'll have a go...after school .

EDIT:
Sorry i tried blue, it just didn't go, i hope green is alright =/, heres my go, took me 30 mins...

Enjoy!
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?