sig request !!!!

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
sig request !!!!
Hello there .. can some of u make me a sig.. some WorldOfWwarcraft style

Name: k4n4p3a
motto: mess with the best, die like the rest
color: some dark colors
picture: i would like this picture plz Here (http://qualitywallpapers.x-istence.c...0Warcraft2.jpg)
Size: 400*150
Style: Grunge

Thankyou
Well since you want a Grunge style I'll take a crack at it as soon as I have a chance.


Edit: There you go. I hope you like it.
Quote Originally Posted by Flawless
Well since you want a Grunge style I'll take a crack at it as soon as I have a chance.


Edit: There you go. I hope you like it.
nice flawless could you try to make one for me i made request so far only chrono responded
Link please.
Quote Originally Posted by Flawless
Link please.
ummm its under sig requests i made thread says sig request and under my name $GHOST$ xD lol ummm how u link again? ... wow so stupid feel i (yoda wanna be)
Lol, copy and paste the url, lmao. It's ok I found it.
Quote Originally Posted by Flawless
Lol, copy and paste the url, lmao. It's ok I found it.
lol ohh that wow i forgot what linking was sorry lol
I don't think he is even going to use it.
sorry my internet lagged like shit i hasnt got no time to check the bage



but this sig ROCKS!!!
No prob. Just trying to help.
FLAWLESS IS good but CHRONOLOGIX IS BETTER lol maybe just cause he made my siggy lol

sorry FLAWLESS
LOL, you know what would be fun to do?
Have a poll vote of who is best PSer.

I would lose, becuz I don't really make sigs, much less make it for people. >.>
yes a pole perfect im gonna make a thread now ...
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?