Amazon Help Needed

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Amazon Help Needed
I refund cracked Amazon accounts.

I was wondering how I can use the balance as I don't know what to get or what I can get.

Help.
Buy me a game
Quote Originally Posted by -Panda- View Post
Buy me a game
It says pending and I later don't get the item and password gets changed. :/
that means you cracked an active account. You could try to get digital goods I guess but if the balance is pending and they receive the emails regarding a refund then you're kind of at a loss.
Quote Originally Posted by Sauke2020 View Post
that means you cracked an active account. You could try to get digital goods I guess but if the balance is pending and they receive the emails regarding a refund then you're kind of at a loss.
What kind of digital goods?
Quote Originally Posted by Kimchi View Post
What kind of digital goods?
games haha
Quote Originally Posted by Dama View Post
games haha
How do I receive the games though? It says pending and idk how to get it. :/ Any instant purchases with agc balance?
I need help still.
Gonna repeat what I said, in a thread I posted and also, you can always just buy anything and send it on a drop, anyway.

In my opinion, I repeat, In my opinion, cracked Amazon accounts w/o email access is quite useless, but if you do have email access, then it's really profitable.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?