Someone with dark humorI need someone with dark humor to make an mlg video of something lmao contact me on skype to talk more about it and i'll explain more in depth.
Originally Posted by _NIG_BOI_ I got some dark humor jokes lawl. But don't know what you mean by mlg video... WOMBO COMBO BABY YOU ANIT FALCO . OOH BABY ITS A TRIPLE Damn son where'd you find this.
Originally Posted by x12 Would a rare black pepe qualify for this? can this rare black pepe edit videos? - - - Updated - - - Originally Posted by Raple So basically my whole channel lmfao hmu on skype bb <3 - - - Updated - - - Originally Posted by Solvi le takes memes and slaps youzz lelzzz x333 r4wr shiet mon pls down do dis,,,,, dis is not teh spaym sectun butt i slaop u bak wit more meymeys l0l0l0l cuntsider ur s0x r0kt loloIo0l10l1OI - - - Updated - - - Originally Posted by FlexGod WOMBO COMBO BABY YOU ANIT FALCO . OOH BABY ITS A TRIPLE Damn son where'd you find this. gotta love 2014 lmao
Originally Posted by burntqueso Im dark, and I got humor. Do I meet the requirements? Well can you make an mlg parody video l0l p.s. you insta cool for digging xav
I'm the king of shitty memes and have a super dark sense of humour. I can try my hand at editing. Skype: legit.light