Someone with dark humor

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Someone with dark humor
I need someone with dark humor to make an mlg video of something lmao contact me on skype to talk more about it and i'll explain more in depth.
I got some dark humor jokes lawl. But don't know what you mean by mlg video...
Quote Originally Posted by _NIG_BOI_ View Post
I got some dark humor jokes lawl. But don't know what you mean by mlg video...
WOMBO COMBO BABY YOU ANIT FALCO .

OOH BABY ITS A TRIPLE

Damn son where'd you find this.
Quote Originally Posted by x12 View Post
Would a rare black pepe qualify for this?
can this rare black pepe edit videos?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
So basically my whole channel
lmfao hmu on skype bb <3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Solvi View Post
le takes memes and slaps youzz lelzzz x333 r4wr
shiet mon pls down do dis,,,,, dis is not teh spaym sectun
butt i slaop u bak wit more meymeys l0l0l0l
cuntsider ur s0x r0kt loloIo0l10l1OI

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FlexGod View Post
WOMBO COMBO BABY YOU ANIT FALCO .

OOH BABY ITS A TRIPLE

Damn son where'd you find this.
gotta love 2014 lmao
Im dark, and I got humor. Do I meet the requirements?
Quote Originally Posted by burntqueso View Post
Im dark, and I got humor. Do I meet the requirements?
Well can you make an mlg parody video l0l

p.s. you insta cool for digging xav
Would a rare black pepe qualify for this?
Quote Originally Posted by x12 View Post
Would a rare black pepe qualify for this?
So basically my whole channel
Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
So basically my whole channel
true shit .
le takes memes and slaps youzz lelzzz x333 r4wr
2 dank 5 me, can´t edit vids sry
I'm the king of shitty memes and have a super dark sense of humour. I can try my hand at editing.

Skype: legit.light
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?