Keurig Rivo Service - Order Completion in 24 Hrs - $50 BTC
Hey Guys!
I am offering a RETAIL Keurig Rivo Service!
You will be getting a NEW brewing system directly from Keurig.
From the date of purchase to when you receive your time will be about 1 - 1.5 weeks.
These retail for $128.00
I am asking for $50.00 (BTC)
My Skype is: EchoTroop
Contact me though Skype for payment/shipping details.
High reputable users will be able to pay after tracking.
Regular member will have to pay before order is placed.
If I cannot fulfill order I will refund amount immediately.
I am only doing orders in US.
Vouch was given to Hova
Order Completion List:

I am offering a RETAIL Keurig Rivo Service!
You will be getting a NEW brewing system directly from Keurig.
From the date of purchase to when you receive your time will be about 1 - 1.5 weeks.
These retail for $128.00
I am asking for $50.00 (BTC)
My Skype is: EchoTroop
Contact me though Skype for payment/shipping details.
High reputable users will be able to pay after tracking.
Regular member will have to pay before order is placed.
If I cannot fulfill order I will refund amount immediately.
I am only doing orders in US.
Vouch was given to Hova
Order Completion List:




