NEW SIG REQUEST

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
NEW SIG REQUEST
New sig request got my name changed.. (Shuh kitty)





Main Text/Name: Spartan
Size: Any size, Normal forum sig, Wide.
Theme: 300(like a spartan throwing a spear or w/e or 300 of them in a line)
Colour: Blue (Name in yellow)

Any render is fine.
I will make your signature only if you rep and thank me right now
Quote Originally Posted by EvoSpider View Post
I will make your signature only if you rep and thank me right now
Truthfully, I'd rather wait for somebody I trust who makes good sigs (Darkstar k)
fine alright..
Quote Originally Posted by Spartanlol View Post
Truthfully, I'd rather wait for somebody I trust who makes good sigs (Darkstar k)
, wasn't the sig i PMed you good? otherwise i wont bother making you another sig =/....
Quote Originally Posted by Make My Day View Post
, wasn't the sig i PMed you good? otherwise i wont bother making you another sig =/....
Yea, It was good. I was jsut asleep, and just got back from school, you all get thanks and rep, I'm gonna use 2. but Hagered, Your's is too big for me.
well, i would, but i dont really think i can make a 300 sig be blue O.o, if you offer another color i can make you one

EDIT: Acually i found a perfect render, looking great so far, should be done in a bit

EDIT2: K made it, i think it acually turned out great here you go:



Hope you like
well i hope you like it here it is

makin one


edit: here made it hope u like



thank me plus rep me if u like
http://i935.photobucket. com/albums/ad195/Overlord1337/300_movie_image_gerard_butler.jpg

copy code and take out space and also add this around it [IMG ] [ /IMG]
take out spaces
hint: people can right click->save picture, better than taking your account bandwith lol.
also, don't put your name in it

and here's my go:



I decided to be original and go with an immortal for the render. Yellow text stands out kind of weirdly, but it's not that bad.

edit: 999th post ftw. almost to my name change!
So much failing (except MMD, that one's decent).
Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
So much failing (except MMD, that one's decent).
hagereds did fail HARD.. Darkstars was pro, I like the immortal from 300, You ever watch the movie? It's like the kickass squad for persains.. (w/e you spell it.)
well im sorry for teh size i was tryin to help
Quote Originally Posted by Hagerad View Post
well im sorry for teh size i was tryin to help
I KNOW, AND I STILL THANKED/REPPED YOU...
Quote Originally Posted by Hagerad View Post
well im sorry for teh size i was tryin to help
Trust me, the size wasn't the problem...
Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Trust me, the size wasn't the problem...
Rofl, no offence hagerad XD, but i dunno you might be better then brecken, hmm i dunno...
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?