Thumbs upBypass Renown Cap

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Bypass Renown Cap
This will be a quick thread, I do not have my PC and I wont for awhile but I wanted to make this anyways.

Bypassing the cap is is simple:

1. Hack your score to something like 3000 or 3500 (you will have to stay with smaller numbers due to Ubisoft servers finding out youre earning the max renown per game every game in a row)

2. Play with randomized times (such as 1:48 , 2:03 , etc) (also you can use macros for this :P)

3. Do not earn max renown every game, earn higher renown just not 300 (315 for season pass members)

4. Throw in some shooting and tactics in a macro. Having your character do random movements and gunfire etc can result in their servers thinking youre actually playing.


Hope this helps everyone. If I dont respond sorry as I do not have anything to contact people with. This is also one of the rare chances ill have my phone. Good luck with stuff everyone and take care.
Nice find, good job.
Whats a good program to write a macro for this?

Also does speed hack make the cap exist?
Thank you, brent. I will test this and try to create a script with randomized values if it works.
Thanks for the tips brent but could i have some help on changing the time?
So you are saying Ubi knew all the time that we farmed renown by using scripts, but they don't do nothing about it? O_o
No, the way fairfight works is by comparing your stats to an average of the world/database. If your value is very unrealistic, it will mark you as suspicious. At least that how I think it works, someone correct me if i'm wrong.
Quote Originally Posted by Monkey_Squad View Post
So you are saying Ubi knew all the time that we farmed renown by using scripts, but they don't do nothing about it? O_o
Well yea we only just found out sue to the Free Season Pass, and yes they are going to stop the hacking and farming in the next update sadly

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gamerwaldd View Post
No, the way fairfight works is by comparing your stats to an average of the world/database. If your value is very unrealistic, it will mark you as suspicious. At least that how I think it works, someone correct me if i'm wrong.
Thats online (for now)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by finkrer View Post
Thank you, brent. I will test this and try to create a script with randomized values if it works.
Alright, good luck with that

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tensu View Post
Whats a good program to write a macro for this?

Also does speed hack make the cap exist?
TinyTask is the simpler macro recorder but you'll have to remember what time you started the recorder. Speeding the process up can result in a cap for 24 hrs ; it is possibly to make randomized lower times but even that can be found on their servers for farming (since impatience can trigger then knowing)
Quote Originally Posted by RTEGRWEYHGWA$RywywG View Post
Alright, good luck with that
I thought you wouldn't answer, but here you are
Just a couple of questions:
1. Have you tested this?
2. Any ideas on hacking time?
Quote Originally Posted by finkrer View Post
I thought you wouldn't answer, but here you are
Just a couple of questions:
1. Have you tested this?
2. Any ideas on hacking time?
Yes I've known about this for awhile. Times to be undetected from 24 hr cooldown, 2-4 minutes. Yes it does seem ling but when you farm for lets say 36 hours you'll be very happy with the results approximately 35-40k renown
Quote Originally Posted by RTEGRWEYHGWA$RywywG View Post
Yes I've known about this for awhile. Times to be undetected from 24 hr cooldown, 2-4 minutes. Yes it does seem ling but when you farm for lets say 36 hours you'll be very happy with the results approximately 35-40k renown
I think it will be more than that. Still, not terribly good for something that makes your PC unusable for so long. We can get 25k in just 10 minutes.
Are you saying it's all about the time? That would make sense, I doubt they really check if we run or shoot there.
Seems like it will be useful if we find a way to set time. Shouldn't be too hard.
Quote Originally Posted by finkrer View Post
I think it will be more than that. Still, not terribly good for something that makes your PC unusable for so long. We can get 25k in just 10 minutes.
Are you saying it's all about the time? That would make sense, I doubt they really check if we run or shoot there.
Seems like it will be useful if we find a way to set time. Shouldn't be too hard.
Yes I understand it will make your PC unusable thats a con, but the pro is that you are able to earn a lot of renown. Yes its all about time, in 1 day of farming you will earn (not max renown on any matches) will be 30-35k renown. Yes in a batch file you can make a macro and set a time in milliseconds for it to end, or in TinyTask set it for so and so times to repeat it or set it to endless leave your PC for that day(s) and then boom you got a ton of renown
Quote Originally Posted by RTEGRWEYHGWA$RywywG View Post
Yes I understand it will make your PC unusable thats a con, but the pro is that you are able to earn a lot of renown. Yes its all about time, in 1 day of farming you will earn (not max renown on any matches) will be 30-35k renown. Yes in a batch file you can make a macro and set a time in milliseconds for it to end, or in TinyTask set it for so and so times to repeat it or set it to endless leave your PC for that day(s) and then boom you got a ton of renown
Nah, I mean it should be possible to use CE to change the in-game time value. Imagine these "4 minute" rounds ending in seconds.
im 19 and honestly i am not the biggest know it all when it comes to this stuff xD sorry if some of you facepalm but what is a macro and could someone summarize what brent said but in a much simpler way as i am no smart person in this field.
Quote Originally Posted by finkrer View Post
Nah, I mean it should be possible to use CE to change the in-game time value. Imagine these "4 minute" rounds ending in seconds.
Ah okay no that isn't possible, its server sided value for some reason. It may be that way so they can detect whos farming renown..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ryze-/ View Post
im 19 and honestly i am not the biggest know it all when it comes to this stuff xD sorry if some of you facepalm but what is a macro and could someone summarize what brent said but in a much simpler way as i am no smart person in this field.
A macro is a key stroke that is created by the computer, its like pressing a key without actually pressing it. And farming as in getting a lot of renown in a short period of time
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?