Thumbs upBypass Renown Cap

Posts 16–19 of 19 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by RTEGRWEYHGWA$RywywG View Post
Ah okay no that isn't possible, its server sided value for some reason. It may be that way so they can detect whos farming renown..
Have you tried finding it?
I've heard it's possible to get to the 1 minute mark in TH by using speedhack. If that's true, it sounds like it's client-side. I'll probably have to check that.
Quote Originally Posted by finkrer View Post
Have you tried finding it?
I've heard it's possible to get to the 1 minute mark in TH by using speedhack. If that's true, it sounds like it's client-side. I'll probably have to check that.
I've tried it many times but all those times have failed, I cannot test anything because I have no PC, if you can succeed let me know in my PM
This still works and is up-to-date with the new patches 50k renown cap
Bumping this for awareness purposes.
Posts 16–19 of 19 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?