Logitech Headset SE
I'm looking to buy a decent headset for casual gaming, I just bought a Blue Yeti, so the microphone quality doesn't matter to me.
G930 - Wireless Gaming Headset ($159.99)
I'll pay someone 25% of the original price, which is $40, but I'm willing to negotiate.
G430 - Surround Sound Gaming Headset ($79.99)
I'll pay someone 25% of the original price, which is $20, but I'm willing to negotiate.
The headsets are like half-price on Amazon, but I'm not looking to do a refund
[img]http://**********.com/addskype/orange/i-am-a-boss1.png[/img]
Skype: i-am-a-boss1
G930 - Wireless Gaming Headset ($159.99)
I'll pay someone 25% of the original price, which is $40, but I'm willing to negotiate.
G430 - Surround Sound Gaming Headset ($79.99)
I'll pay someone 25% of the original price, which is $20, but I'm willing to negotiate.
The headsets are like half-price on Amazon, but I'm not looking to do a refund
[img]http://**********.com/addskype/orange/i-am-a-boss1.png[/img]
Skype: i-am-a-boss1





every fuckin 3 words it doesn't mean i'm not chillin