UnresolvedAm I doing something wrong?

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Am I doing something wrong?
I can't seem to use bSendPacket without it completely freezing my connection to the server. I'm willing to try anything, but it's really annoying having to comment out bSendPacket in all my exploits just because it doesn't seem to work.
Quote Originally Posted by thecramik View Post
I can't seem to use bSendPacket without it completely freezing my connection to the server. I'm willing to try anything, but it's really annoying having to comment out bSendPacket in all my exploits just because it doesn't seem to work.
you have to set bsendpacket to true when you first require it in lua
and you can only choke packets for a maximum of 14 ticks
Quote Originally Posted by kaliii View Post
you have to set bsendpacket to true when you first require it in lua
and you can only choke packets for a maximum of 14 ticks
Yeah. I have my fakelag to 14 and I have tried true and false. I'll try it later just incase

Update: I've tried it with false and true on both modules without even using any commands after and I am still timing out.
/Moved to the correct section.
Quote Originally Posted by thecramik View Post
Yeah. I've tried it with false and true on both modules without even using any commands after and I am still timing out.
check line 459

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kaliii View Post
and you can only choke packets for a maximum of 14 ticks
wrong, try again
In the module source code or my hack? Here's line 459 in my hack btw: " ". Prob the best fakelag I've ever seen.
Quote Originally Posted by D3M0L1T10N View Post
wrong, try again
not wrong if you're doing it in lua with some shitty module
Quote Originally Posted by kaliii View Post
not wrong if you're doing it in lua with some shitty module
14 ticks isn't the minimum and it doesn't make any difference with a module or in c if you're just using sendpacket
Quote Originally Posted by D3M0L1T10N View Post
14 ticks isn't the minimum and it doesn't make any difference with a module or in c if you're just using sendpacket
15 ticks is the maximum but with aria's bsendpacket module you can only choke 14, and i'm assuming this guy's using that
Quote Originally Posted by kaliii View Post
15 ticks is the maximum but with aria's bsendpacket module you can only choke 14, and i'm assuming this guy's using that
15 ticks isn't the maximum and wtf why is it hardcoded
Quote Originally Posted by D3M0L1T10N View Post
15 ticks isn't the maximum and wtf why is it hardcoded
14 ticks isn't the maximum but you lose connection if you try to accomplish more than that with the crappy module
idk why tbh
Keep things respectful towards each other. Won't ask again.
1 week has passed and no further replies have been made by the OP.

/Closed.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us