Thumbs upWTSMarshall's GFX Service | 100% CUSTOM | Cheap | Easy | Secure | Fast | Buy Now! :)

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Marshall's GFX Service | 100% CUSTOM | Cheap | Easy | Secure | Fast | Buy Now! :)
Do you have a portfolio?
Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post
Do you have a portfolio?
Never really got around to making one, but I have a few pieces on this pc, I can show you on skype if you're interested My other is f'd right now and it's the one I have most my work on.
Bumperino
/2short
  • le bump
    /2shortm80

consider this meme...
BUMPED
maybe it's a bump maybe it's not.

























it is.
Bumperino Dailerino
Ontario Bumpario
I've sold to marshal before and I can vouch that you can trust him with not only a good service but a friendly service!
Quote Originally Posted by ApexUK View Post
I've sold to marshal before and I can vouch that you can trust him with not only a good service but a friendly service!
I vouch for you as well, was actually just now going to post an update to your thread w/ images, I got my knives today!
Your graphics are very low quality, no effort on them and very ugly. Also instead of go on another shops spamming your shop to get customers because you obvious dont know how to have a succefull shop, you should get a life, and work on it. Stop being a retard and say other people design are shit and they know "gimp" Because literally you do your designs with paint.net 100% sure. Fucks true? them, feel the feelings other people have.
Quote Originally Posted by AdrianGambling View Post
Your graphics are very low quality, no effort on them and very ugly. Also instead of go on another shops spamming your shop to get customers because you obvious dont know how to have a succefull shop, you should get a life, and work on it. Stop being a retard and say other people design are shit and they know "gimp" Because literally you do your designs with paint.net 100% sure. Fucks true? them, feel the feelings other people have.
1. You haven't seen any of my GFX, so how can you call them low quality?
2. "Getting a life" is the most autistic thing to say on the internet by far as it is overused and irrelevant at this point
3. I do my designs with Photoshop and Cinema4D, I doubt you'd know what those are though. Since you bought your signature off of Fiverr lmfao.
4. What in God's name does " Fucks true? them, feel the feelings other people have." even mean? Please learn to speak basic English before attempting to flame me and even use this forum for that matter.
Thanks for visiting my thread. Please enjoy your day in Saudi Arabia.
Looking at the images you uploaded, literally 3-6 layers you put text blur the background and add some shitty particle effects that you probably got from a free graphic designer pack on google. Not to mention you literally put the same particle effect over and over again. Adding particles doesnt make it graphic design you fuck stick.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?