[HELP]Send random keys?

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
[HELP]Send random keys?
How do I send random keys in Visual Basics 08?

Like I want to do this:
Code:
SendKeys.Send "{enter}"
SendKeys.Send (TextBox1.Text)
And at the end, it will send the random key, so like Textbox1.text is "Hello"
and I want it to say 3 little random letters at the end of it the message,

like it would say this when I spam:

Code:
Hello 4g8
For what is it
maybe i can tell it
--------
and what do you want to make maybe i can help you with that
Quote Originally Posted by Houston View Post
For what is it
maybe i can tell it
--------
and what do you want to make maybe i can help you with that
I'm making a Combat Arms spammer, and since they have a muting system, I want to bypass that, with random letters at the end
Quote Originally Posted by Pixie View Post
I'm making a Combat Arms spammer, and since they have a muting system, I want to bypass that, with random letters at the end
Don Diablo probably cant do shit.
In timer put,

Code:
Dim min = Convert.ToInt32("a"c)
'Change a to A for Caps
      Dim max = Convert.ToInt32("z"c) + 1
'Change z to Z for Caps
      Dim rng As New Random
       Dim RndText As New StringBuilder(3)
      For count = 1 To 3
          RnDtext.Append(Convert.ToChar(rng.Next(min, max)))
      Next
SendKeys.Send "{enter}"
SendKeys.Send (TextBox1.Text & RnDtext)
Quote Originally Posted by Iamazn1 View Post
Don Diablo probably cant do shit.
In timer put,

Code:
Dim min = Convert.ToInt32("a"c)
'Change a to A for Caps
      Dim max = Convert.ToInt32("z"c) + 1
'Change z to Z for Caps
      Dim rng As New Random
       Dim RndText As New StringBuilder(3)
      For count = 1 To 3
          RnDtext.Append(Convert.ToChar(rng.Next(min, max)))
      Next
SendKeys.Send "{enter}"
SendKeys.Send (TextBox1.Text & RnDtext)
I get this when doing that:

It underlines this:
Code:
Dim RndText As New StringBuilder(3)
and here is the error message:
Code:
Error	1	Type 'StringBuilder' is not defined.
Quote Originally Posted by Pixie View Post
I get this when doing that:

It underlines this:
Code:
Dim RndText As New StringBuilder(3)
and here is the error message:
Code:
Error	1	Type 'StringBuilder' is not defined.
Try that. If it still doesnt work, tell me
Code:
imports.system.text
Quote Originally Posted by Iamazn1 View Post
Try that. If it still doesnt work, tell me
Code:
imports.system.text
EDIT: Where do I put it??
Quote Originally Posted by Pixie View Post
EDIT: Where do I put it??
Very top. Above "Public Class Form1"
Do this:

Code:
SendKeys.Send "{enter}"
SendKeys.Send (TextBox1.Text) + " 4g8"
Maybe try it with cases pixie? Kinda like you would do a random generator. Just make it where it says it at the end of textbox1.text.
ya my bad you wanted it actually random ya just do the cases code and make like multiple cases and then it will add a new one every different time
I want to use the Rnd function,
Could some one please tell me about how to use that?
Quote Originally Posted by monkey32's_backup View Post
Just use cases, it'll work.
What are those??
There are still some things I don't know
well I know how to do this with numbers.let me see.i have made a program with this so let me see if I can find source and see wat I did.earlier today I made a compatibility test.You enter your name and some1 elses and you get compatibility percent.should I upload it here?
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us