Turkey situationRIP Turkey,I had a trip there yesterday but I canceled because I had a bad feeling that something will happen http://www.breakingnews.com/topic/turkey/
Originally Posted by Lupin Turkey under Erdogan is the worst thing imaginable. They should revive Ataturk or something because it is easy to revive ppl
Originally Posted by Heaven's Husband I would have cancelled also. Stay safe guys. I would've done the same
Originally Posted by Heaven's Husband I would have cancelled also. Stay safe guys. My flight was supposed to be yesterday holy shit,it feels so weird now
Originally Posted by x12 Do you all even know what´s going on? The Military is taking over the government Well I never heard that yet but yeah the world isn't good rn. All I wish for is to live out my life in peace.
Can't yet decide on how thing will work out. I just hope it does not turn into an internal war between the military and the country forces.
You're lucky you managed to cancel it in time, otherwise you could have ended up like they did in Nice
Originally Posted by Lupin You're lucky you managed to cancel it in time, otherwise you could have ended up like they did in Nice holy fucking shit, I just remembered I have a friend who´s currently in holidays there
Originally Posted by x12 holy fucking shit, I just remembered I have a friend who´s currently in holidays there Shit, he better be alive