Turkey situation

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
Turkey under Erdogan is the worst thing imaginable. They should revive Ataturk or something
Quote Originally Posted by Lupin View Post
Turkey under Erdogan is the worst thing imaginable. They should revive Ataturk or something
because it is easy to revive ppl
I would have cancelled also.

Stay safe guys.
Quote Originally Posted by Heaven's Husband View Post
I would have cancelled also.

Stay safe guys.
I would've done the same
Some dangerous shit there
Quote Originally Posted by Heaven's Husband View Post
I would have cancelled also.

Stay safe guys.
My flight was supposed to be yesterday holy shit,it feels so weird now
Were you the driver?
Does it say why?
Do you all even know what´s going on?
The Military is taking over the government
Quote Originally Posted by x12 View Post
Do you all even know what´s going on?
The Military is taking over the government
Well I never heard that yet but yeah the world isn't good rn. All I wish for is to live out my life in peace.
Can't yet decide on how thing will work out. I just hope it does not turn into an internal war between the military and the country forces.
You're lucky you managed to cancel it in time, otherwise you could have ended up like they did in Nice
Quote Originally Posted by Lupin View Post
You're lucky you managed to cancel it in time, otherwise you could have ended up like they did in Nice
holy fucking shit, I just remembered I have a friend who´s currently in holidays there
Quote Originally Posted by x12 View Post


holy fucking shit, I just remembered I have a friend who´s currently in holidays there
Shit, he better be alive
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us