IT'S HAPPENING IT HAPPENED Alright just woke up to this beautiful sight, I'm so happy, let's bring on the rest of the day ♥♥♥
Originally Posted by kills64 They changed look of Ub Ring too WAS COMING BACK TO THE THREAD TO TALK ABOUT IT ♥♥ am i too hype im sry
Originally Posted by Kate IT HAPPENED Alright just woke up to this beautiful sight, I'm so happy, let's bring on the rest of the day ♥♥♥ What are you so hyped about? They haven't done anything except take over Kabam.
Originally Posted by Five What are you so hyped about? They haven't done anything except take over Kabam. Having Kabam not run RotMG anymore isn't enough to get hyped for lol? Let me be hype, not everyone will get excited for a plate of food yknow
Originally Posted by Kate Having Kabam not run RotMG anymore isn't enough to get hyped for lol? Let me be hype, not everyone will get excited for a plate of food yknow Dude... I'm probably more hype than you LOOOOOOOOL THIS IS SO GODDAMN GOOOOODDDDDDD DECA GAMES IS AWESOME BRUH
Originally Posted by Five Dude... I'm probably more hype than you LOOOOOOOOL THIS IS SO GODDAMN GOOOOODDDDDDD DECA GAMES IS AWESOME BRUH oH oKIE -Sileeex is going from EUN2 to ASE to EUW2
Originally Posted by Kate oH oKIE -Sileeex is going from EUN2 to ASE to EUW2 OHHH SHIIIITTTTTT GUYSSSSS
Originally Posted by HACKLEARNER in which they seem to want to delay ik, lol. Been waiting for 1 and a half hour now. Only admin activity I've seen is like 100 bats in nexus.