IT'S HAPPENING

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
IT'S HAPPENING


IT HAPPENED

Alright just woke up to this beautiful sight, I'm so happy, let's bring on the rest of the day ♥♥♥
thats testing lol
nothing has happened though ;/

edit:

Quote Originally Posted by By-Te-Xp View Post
thats testing lol
no its not.

They changed look of Ub Ring too

Quote Originally Posted by kills64 View Post
They changed look of Ub Ring too

WAS COMING BACK TO THE THREAD TO TALK ABOUT IT ♥♥

am i too hype im sry
Mine hasnt changed?

- - - Updated - - -

nvm it has
Quote Originally Posted by Kate View Post


IT HAPPENED

Alright just woke up to this beautiful sight, I'm so happy, let's bring on the rest of the day ♥♥♥
What are you so hyped about? They haven't done anything except take over Kabam.
Quote Originally Posted by Five View Post
What are you so hyped about? They haven't done anything except take over Kabam.
Having Kabam not run RotMG anymore isn't enough to get hyped for lol?
Let me be hype, not everyone will get excited for a plate of food yknow
Quote Originally Posted by Kate View Post
Having Kabam not run RotMG anymore isn't enough to get hyped for lol?
Let me be hype, not everyone will get excited for a plate of food yknow
Dude... I'm probably more hype than you LOOOOOOOOL

THIS IS SO GODDAMN GOOOOODDDDDDD DECA GAMES IS AWESOME BRUH
Quote Originally Posted by Five View Post
Dude... I'm probably more hype than you LOOOOOOOOL

THIS IS SO GODDAMN GOOOOODDDDDDD DECA GAMES IS AWESOME BRUH
oH
oKIE

-Sileeex is going from EUN2 to ASE to EUW2
Quote Originally Posted by Kate View Post
oH
oKIE

-Sileeex is going from EUN2 to ASE to EUW2
OHHH SHIIIITTTTTT GUYSSSSS
They have done something...

MOTMG
Quote Originally Posted by Orbit View Post
They have done something...

MOTMG
in which they seem to want to delay
Quote Originally Posted by HACKLEARNER View Post
in which they seem to want to delay
ik, lol. Been waiting for 1 and a half hour now. Only admin activity I've seen is like 100 bats in nexus.
I haven't been this hype since I first got my 8/8 lmao yooo
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?