ANI_DISC91 Days

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
91 Days
91 Days


Trailer





Synopsis

During Prohibition, the law held no power and the mafia ruled the town.

The story takes place in Lawless, a town thriving on black market sales of illicitly brewed liquor. Avilio returns to Lawless after some time away, following the murder of his family in a mafia dispute there.

One day, Avilio receives a letter from a mysterious sender, prompting him to return to Lawless for revenge. He then infiltrates the Vanetti family, the ones responsible for his family's murder, and sets about befriending the don's son, Nero, to set his vengeance in motion.

Killing brings more killing, and revenge spawns more revenge. How will the 91-day story of these men guided by a tragic fate end?
Sources
http://myanimelist.net/anime/32998/91_Days , http://anilis******anime/21711/91Days
An obvious God Father feel but it still feels original I've never seen anything like it (In anime at least).
Looking forward to next episode with that click hanger at the end (even tho I knew he was nero cause I saw the characters on myanimelist.)
first episode was good, am excided for tyhenm ext epispode
It's pretty great, definitely has that godfather or mafia ii vibe. I hope it won't let me down
Enjoyed ep 1 ill continue watching.
Just a few days and the new ep is coming, I honestly can't wait
Episode 2
Some real G shit at the end of this episode.
i heard this shit was fire? are my hearings correct?
Quote Originally Posted by jiang View Post
i heard this shit was fire? are my hearings correct?
go watch the first two episodes
Quote Originally Posted by jiang View Post
i heard this shit was fire? are my hearings correct?
it is pretty fire
Quote Originally Posted by FlexGod View Post
it is pretty fire
i saw it. it's hella fire. i like the art style especially
Enjoyable anime , certainly one of my types
Dude the premice of the story sounds sick. I'll probably watch it when it's over.
i like the first episode, great!
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us