Red faceValentines Day

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
Valentines Day
So whats the people at mpgh doing on the 14th?

Partying?
Seckz?
Drugs?

Me? I'm staying home... nothing but me and my hentai.

Tell us what you're doing.
I have a date with my hand that day
Dont have any plans, I dont have a girlfriend anymore =(

just me, computer, and my hand
lol me and my girl movie then her house... dun no wat will happen i only got 2 2-3rd base wit her... maybe
-Sigh- Sleeping, Computer, Gaming and Yuri Images is my plans...But I Don't think I have school or its probably a late start...

this sumurises my feb the 14th
Is there some difference with boys and porn Im completely baffled...
xD death angel teenage boys well most of them not me for about 2 years... well they like porn i mean its the closest they get to sex until marriage or college so ya... thats about it and most boys only do it wen no gf i got one so i have no reason 2 yay me
it seems our posts are even...
LMAO we should make a cartoon on the forums. It would be sweet :0
Lol None.
Im Just 12
I Have Supposed To Have A Date. But Shes A Double Crosser So I Hate Her.
My 14th......finishing final draft for an essay.....i dumped my old girl friend last week......so im going to be alone fo' a long time....shit...
Lol So Much Double Crossers Now Yah
yea! a comic forum, where u can post funny comics!!! dave, make it, and my plans for valintines are to go on a trip to disney land, fuck them, my parents are dragging me along, i wish i could stay with my girlfriend, she loves me alot, nothing like the shit dating, when people just go out for the hell of having a BF or GF, fuck i wanted to be with her, now i gotta go to some fucking gay disney land, fuck this, sorry for my language, thats how i feel on the topic tho
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?