Valentines...

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Valentines...
Well in a previous thread that I've made several days ago... I gave you a gist of what I was doing for Valentines day. What are some things you going to be doing for yo girl?? Don't have to say all details, just give the gist of it. It's coming. This Sunday -- So yep, gogogogogo!
Sitting at home watching movies in my room and shaking my fist at happy couples.
You should find that special someone<3 : )
Quote Originally Posted by Obey View Post
You should find that special someone<3 : )
I wish I could, lol.
:/
Im gonna get back to russia and one thing shall led to another... comrade
You's got it boi. Follow your heart. And talk to them girls at School. And when I say talk.. I mean "talk talk".
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?