Valentine Surprise!

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Valentine Surprise!
Code:
Private Sub Button1_Click_1(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
        MsgBox("Roses are red")
        MsgBox("Violets are blue")
        MsgBox("Suck my cock")
        Me.Close()
    End Sub


troll that mofuka
Quote Originally Posted by mnpeepno2 View Post
VB noob much?
gtfo newphag. u think this thread was serious?
no, and i dont think your serious either, even though im 13 i make more money than you every day. I probably know more VB than you so that makes you the "newphag."
Quote Originally Posted by mnpeepno2 View Post
no, and i dont think your serious either, even though im 13 i make more money than you every day. I probably know more VB than you so that makes you the "newphag."
ahh lol.. your 13 and your trying to talk big? and what does "making more money" have to do with a lil joke thread?
Yas shoulda put it on form1.load not a button click
Quote Originally Posted by scimmyboy View Post
Code:
Private Sub Button1_Click_1(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
        MsgBox("Roses are red")
        MsgBox("Violets are blue")
        MsgBox("Suck my cock")
        Me.Close()
    End Sub


troll that mofuka
I count 1 'badass'

Quote Originally Posted by mnpeepno2 View Post
VB noob much?
I count 1 'badass'

negative * negative = positive
Work together or shush
Just what we need. Another e-penis competition...
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?