Cool[Method]

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
[Method]
*Sticky Please*

Activate incense and a lucky eg / Set the clock on your phone BACK 20 - 30 minutes ONLY.

This will make your incense and lucky egg last for 1 hour and can be repeated once the incense and lucky egg has expired.

WARNING:
DO NOT SET BACK YOUR TIMER MORE THAN 30MINS, IT WILL RESET YOUR TIME TO 0!


Tested and can confirmed; Just a visual effect.
Does it legit work?
I dont think that works
It works, tested multiple times, I have done it for the last 3 days with mates.
I'm actually pretty sure this doesn't work.. the timer time changes and the glow around you is there, but the Pokemon don't actually come to you
Quote Originally Posted by AOJSdj3iopermakljh89i005rsm View Post
I'm actually pretty sure this doesn't work.. the timer time changes and the glow around you is there, but the Pokemon don't actually come to you
yes, it possibly could be just a visual effect, I have tested it but I live right on the beach with countless amounts of stops so I can't say for certain that it works fully.
Quote Originally Posted by Asap View Post


yes, it possibly could be just a visual effect, I have tested it but I live right on the beach with countless amounts of stops so I can't say for certain that it works fully.
Yeah, it doesn't It's been confirmed on multiple sites before
if you can prove that this works, then please provide proof that it does.

also, i cannot change thread titles. if i was a minion of this section etc i would. sorry dude.
He clearly said its only for visual effects. So it doesnt really have the real effect
it's just visual effects, but nothing actually happens
Visual Glitch =/= Actual Glitch.
So all this is good for is to make newbies waste their incense and lucky eggs.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?