Been on mpgh for 1 year and no sales

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Been on mpgh for 1 year and no sales
so mpgh started in may 2015 for me and till now i haven't made one scam or sale in the marketplace. does that mean i deserve a no scam no sell tag?
Quote Originally Posted by generator View Post
a no scam no sell tag?
This isn't even a thing :I
Yes just pm a mod and they will assist you.
I have been on MPGH for 6 years and never did a trade, what do I get ?

OT: just reach 1337 posts and request it
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post
I have been on MPGH for 6 years and never did a trade, what do I get ?

OT: just reach 1337 posts and request it
did you make anything out of MPGH except good internet friends?
Quote Originally Posted by Maniac View Post
did you make anything out of MPGH except good internet friends?
Good friends.
Learned English to my current level.
Learned basic information about coding.
Learned how staff hierarchy works.
Had fun time moderating and enforcing rules (not abusing).
MPGH is great, so is the community. Most great thing is that I learned from MPGH is English, everyday I learn a new word.
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post

Good friends.
Learned English to my current level.
Learned basic information about coding.
Learned how staff hierarchy works.
Had fun time moderating and enforcing rules (not abusing).
MPGH is great, so is the community. Most great thing is that I learned from MPGH is English, everyday I learn a new word.
how did you find out about mpgh
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post

Good friends.
Learned English to my current level.
Learned basic information about coding.
Learned how staff hierarchy works.
Had fun time moderating and enforcing rules (not abusing).
MPGH is great, so is the community. Most great thing is that I learned from MPGH is English, everyday I learn a new word.
Coding and English

Nice
Quote Originally Posted by generator View Post
how did you find out about mpgh
Crossfire hack called GForce, my interview will be in the next upcoming MPGH News.

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac View Post
Coding and English

Nice
*Basic info about coding, and how programs work.
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post

(not abusing).
Definitely abusing. //
If you think that you're special for not having an extraa chromosone you need to think again.

You made the same fucking thread a while ago and got ur responses, why dod you need to make THE EXACT SAME THREAD AGAIN? you literally just reworded your sentences expecting for a different answer.

Quote Originally Posted by generator View Post
If you think I will scam then vote and if you don't think then you can still vote


and If I don't scam anyone on mpgh what is my reward?
Suck a cock.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Jr. View Post

nothing.

also stop spamposting in general.
.
Been here for almost 5 years, haven't scammed anyone, been Middleman 3 times, Minion 3 times, Mod twice.
Do I deserve TM yet? jk jk loool!

Get premium or reach the post requirement for an image title change!
lewl MPGH is just a great place i giveaway soo much and there are many leechers leech bro the best way free things
Reason for not making any sales is probs because you're not selling anything worth selling. As for the no scam that's because you haven't sold anything lmao. Even so, congrats on not scamming
Learned more English
Learned a little coding
And of course learned how to avoid scammers ;D

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and of course i never saw anyone abuse ;D Of course not... xD
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?