WTBReceive Order in US and then Ship to Canada [RESHIP]

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Receive Order in US and then Ship to Canada [RESHIP]
Looking for someone to receive 2 packages from these sites:

http://www.finishline.com/ⓘ - Order will be less than 600$
&
http://www.ralphlauren.com/ⓘ - Order will be less than 600$

These sites ship to US only, hence why I need this service. Also, I will be using a respectful refunding service. So there shouldn't be any problems!


Contact via skype or PM

Skype: arz20101
Bump! Need this ASAP!
Quote Originally Posted by G_Homie_G View Post
Bump! Need this ASAP!
I added you on skype, I have a few drops that way if anything goes wrong I won't get charged
ok thanks, added u back!
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?