How do I stop this

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
How do I stop this
This is getting annoying and out of the hand, the only escape method I see here is to make another Skype account to get rid of this spam add on Skype, I do not know who is behind of this, but one thing for sure, whoever is doing this must be having a sad life and must be also very immature kiddo..

IMG:


I seriously find it stupid and really boring to add someone constantly cos they said some shit to you, the one person here who is triggered FUCK is the one who spams my Skype, go out and have a bloody girlfriend, you selfish bitch...
That really sucks, but I don't know what you can do. Maybe just ignore it completely.
Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
That really sucks, but I don't know what you can do. Maybe just ignore it completely.
He has to change his account name.

Edit: Who just removed my post lol? I just explained what's going on with OP. whatever, let him suffer.
Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
He has to change his account name.

Edit: Who just removed my post lol? I just explained what's going on with OP. whatever, let him suffer.
Sabutour removed your post, cos it was stupid... And no I didn't change my name
Quote Originally Posted by H!nt View Post


Sabutour removed your post, cos it was stupid... And no I didn't change my name
Skype bans can be exploited by having a bunch of skype accounts add someones account all at once which will trigger Skype to ban the account for E-whoring.

If this is happening then you have to change the account name. I'm not saying you did, didn't even come close to implying that in any way you look at it.
Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
Skype bans can be exploited by having a bunch of skype accounts add someones account all at once which will trigger Skype to ban the account for E-whoring.

If this is happening then you have to change the account name. I'm not saying you did, didn't even come close to implying that in any way you look at it.
I don't think that this is some ban, its more like someone trying to add me with his bot which makes bunch of random accounts* to add said target individual.
Quote Originally Posted by H!nt View Post


I don't think that this is some ban, its more like someone trying to add me with his bot which makes bunch of random accounts* to add said target individual.
I'm telling you what he was trying to do, he tried to get your skype banned by having a bunch of accounts add you as a friend. It probably doesn't work anymore or he didn't have enough accounts.
Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
I'm telling you what he was trying to do, he tried to get your skype banned by having a bunch of accounts add you as a friend. It probably doesn't work anymore or he didn't have enough accounts.
Wish skype could see the activity on my account and ban the person who does this, its so annoying... Came home having 12 add friend skype notifications on my phone....
I dont know Turtle, but i like this guy already for saying that
Quote Originally Posted by A.alfa View Post
I dont know Turtle, but i like this guy already for saying that
It's good to be aware you like some retard who has nothing better to do with his life, than sat behind his computer and use a shitty bot to add me as a friend, but not try to solve issue which was conflicted, but that is totally fine I guess. I can make a new Skype and predent it never happened, and give my skype to people WHO LEAST HAVE A BLOODY LIFE, unlike that mudblood Turtle who shits, eats, pees, sleeps and repeat behind his computer and have no life...

I came from work to see this shit.
I have the same problem, some girl fake add me and call me..
Ignore it or make a new skype account.
Quote Originally Posted by Organzd Chaos Ban View Post
no even cares about you
You wanna know who noone cares about? You because you are banned on your @Organized Chaos account.. @Drama
Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post


You wanna know who noone cares about? You because you are banned on your @Organized Chaos account.. @Drama
Why was i tagged in this? lol.
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us