OfferingI need $10 quickly

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
I need $10 quickly
Hey Guys,

I am looking to get $10 USD quickly, so I will do whatever you need me to do for you.

Please add me on skype as tek.genius

I can do graphics design work.

Thank You.
What experiences you have?
Quote Originally Posted by [A]CE View Post
What experiences you have?
What do you mean by experiences?
Quote Originally Posted by TeKGenius View Post
What do you mean by experiences?
What can you do? Coding? Homework? Refunds? SE? What can you do for people to pay you?
Quote Originally Posted by TeKGenius View Post
What do you mean by experiences?
Things that you can do, such as Programming , Designing , etc...
Quote Originally Posted by Tempest View Post
What can you do? Coding? Homework? Refunds? SE? What can you do for people to pay you?
I can do graphics design, nothing else. I can do jobs that are as low as $2 each.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by [A]CE View Post
Things that you can do, such as Programming , Designing , etc...
See OmegaKawaii's Post please
Are you 18+? If so we can put you to work
you can find snake
he offer 10$ job pretty easily
Quote Originally Posted by QuantamQuery View Post
you can find snake
he offer 10$ job pretty easily
i have him added on skype but I guess he's offline right now, since I am not getting any replies I also have an actual debit card i can use for whatever you guys want

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Luverdark View Post
Feel free to do a live porno and pleasure me virtually over skype. The money is then yours.
I guess if you like underage kids ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Quote Originally Posted by TeKGenius View Post
Hey Guys,

I am looking to get $10 USD quickly, so I will do whatever you need me to do for you.

Please add me on skype as tek.genius

I can do graphics design work.

Thank You.

Feel free to do a live porno and pleasure me virtually over skype. The money is then yours.
Quote Originally Posted by Luverdark View Post
Feel free to do a live porno and pleasure me virtually over skype. The money is then yours.
I called online sex slave first. I called dibs
Quote Originally Posted by Endl3ss View Post
I called online sex slave first. I called dibs
Didn't I SE you a fitbit for free? He's mine I tell ya!
Quote Originally Posted by Luverdark View Post
Didn't I SE you a fitbit for free? He's mine I tell ya!
Oskar? When did you become a sexed up anime school girl
Quote Originally Posted by Endl3ss View Post
Oskar? When did you become a sexed up anime school girl
Had a little revamp :P

Still doing fitbits, not my own service though. Working for some others.
Ay, anyone gonna help me or fight over me ;D
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us