Need a quick render.

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Need a quick render.
Wanna make it transparent for my avatar.
GOGOGO.


Done.


Thank you

See how it makes it like it's not rendered though? Can you give it that color background so it looks like it?
Whenever I save my stuff as .PNGs it goes transparent.
My avatar right now is transparent and all I did was save it as a .PNG when I was finished.
Well can you do it on your computer then, then post it? 'Cause yeah, as you can see...
Yea i'll change the BG.
Re-post the image when you're done. Thanks ahead of time.
And Guys, if you need the color, its #E1E1E1 I think..


Searching the source.


FUCK
Fuck. WHy doesn't PNG work? D:
Eh, that's not the color D:


There.
Whats the color, Czar?
Quote Originally Posted by Nexulous View Post
Whats the color, Czar?
Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post

There .
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?