Need help with rendering

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Need help with rendering
Hey guys well i'm tryin to start makin sigs and stuff but i cant do the render part idk how i looked at the tuts and they don't go in depth like i need them to if someone can help with makin a sig that'd be great thanks.
I posted a tut somewhere, try using search and typing in "How to Render"

theres a really nice tut I posted lol

edit: 1.3k post !!
Quote Originally Posted by Iwin View Post
I posted a tut somewhere, try using search and typing in "How to Render"

theres a really nice tut I posted lol

edit: 1.3k post !!
ya iwin i tried the one you posted put it doesn't say how he got it out and what he changed to put it on there and how to make it perfect etc lol
yah ive made sum sigs and i dnt know how to get it to render?
why not just get a render pack? lol
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us