Making a Pserver.

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Making a Pserver.
I've looked everywhere on youtube and forums to see if there is anything to making a private server. so if you can give me a link.
Moved, and all flaming responses will be removed.
That said, there are a buttload of tuts.
Yeah, I found one but it wasn't clear at all. I will keep looking.
Quote Originally Posted by Orbit View Post

With that said. Here's a noob friendly tutorial if you still need one
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=664215
I think he's better of learning how to set up FSOD as it is more simple in my opinion, although a lot of the tut's for it are outdated and I find no point in making an up to date one myself so ehhhhhhhhhh
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?